- Saline solutions and electrolytes
- Group B vitamins
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C 1g
- Physical or mental fatigue
- Intense sporting activity
- A hectic pace of life
- ± 60 minutes
This IV combines the vitamins and antioxidants you need to boost your physical and mental energy levels. It’s a powerful ally for anyone living a fast-paced lifestyle.
It helps concentration and promotes muscle recovery after intense training. Used weekly, it increases physical performance and boosts endurance.
Need to live up to your standards? With our “ENERGY” formula, be at your best!
Stress, insufficient sleep and a sedentary lifestyle impact our energy levels. Get the vitamins, minerals and antioxidants you need for your energy, performance and fitness goals.
BENEFITS FROM OUR CURES ENERGY
PACK 4 IV ENERGY (-15%)
PACK 6 IV ENERGY (-20%)
PACK 12 IV ENERGY (-30%)
All about your energy level
A drop in energy, whether it appears unexpectedly or is felt gradually, can be the result of a combination of several factors, often related to your lifestyle. The most common causes of low energy include
- A fast-paced lifestyle
- Irregular diet
- Insufficient sleep
- Health problems
- Intense sports activity
Do you feel weak after a physical activity or tired after a busy day? These are signs of low energy.
When we talk about fatigue, we are not necessarily talking about having run a marathon, but it can be felt simply with the daily challenges of life. A drop in energy can be physical or mental and can appear suddenly or gradually.
Physical fatigue is when it is felt by the body. It can occur after a physical activity, but it can also be related to an intense rhythm of life that exhausts the body’s energy resources. The frequent symptoms are:
- Muscle fatigue
- Difficulty in recovering after an effort
- Cramps or muscular inflammation
Mental fatigue is when you have difficulty concentrating or have the impression that you’re running out of steam. Common symptoms are:
- A lack of concentration
- Difficulty retaining information
- Hyper-sensitivity or irritability
When you notice these signs, your body is telling you that it needs to rest. Try to take a break, so you can get back to your daily routine more quickly.
To fight against low energy and stay active to meet the demands of your day, here is a list of tips:
- Get enough sleep: a good night’s sleep includes at least 3 to 5 90-minute cycles, depending on the individual. On average, a good night’s sleep should last between 6 and 8 hours. In order to benefit from quality sleep, try to adopt a regular rhythm: go to bed and get up at the same time.
- Balance your diet: having a good regular and sufficient diet allows us to recharge our batteries during the day. To avoid fatigue, limit fat, fast sugars and alcohol, to reintegrate a maximum of fruits, vegetables, slow sugars, vitamins and minerals in your diet.
- Reduce your stress level: Stress is energy consuming: it puts us under tension all day and can have an impact on our sleep. Arrange your schedule to ensure time for yourself and try to identify the sources of stress in order to limit them as much as possible. Practice relaxing activities such as yoga.
Formulated with a variety of vitamins, our ENERGY infusion will provide you with the energy needed to recharge the body with essential vitamins and nutrients. It supports physical fitness and intellectual activity, thanks in part to vitamins B5 and B9 that help reduce fatigue.
When you feel a drop in energy, you must not let this fatigue set in because it can have important consequences on your daily life:
- Intellectual problems or difficulty concentrating, which can have an impact on your productivity at work.
- Lack of reactivity: your reflexes or gestures are slower and less reactive, which can increase the risk of falls or accidents.
- Sleepiness during the day: a drop in energy is often felt in the middle of the day, when the body is digesting.
- Favors weight gain: you find it harder to motivate yourself to go to the gym and a tendency to want to cook “quick and easy” favors weight gain.
- Skin imperfection: the skin tends to dry out or become more oily, the complexion becomes dull, and dark circles and bags appear.
- Nervous state: a state of stress can be felt and a tendency to become irritated more quickly than usual.
Our treatment can be completed with food supplements. For your health, do not hesitate to speak with our medical staff who will adapt your treatment accordingly.