- Saline solutions and electrolytes
- Group B vitamins
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C 2 g
- Glutathione 600mg
- Strengthen your immune system
- Recover faster from infection
- ± 60 minutes
Ideal for strengthening your immune system while increasing your energy level, it helps fight infections, recover faster from a viral or bacterial illness or reduce the symptoms of seasonal allergies.
Our formula contains a blend of high-dose vitamins and antioxidants, as well as glutathione to help detoxify, regulate and regenerate the body’s natural defenses.
Need an ally to support your immune system when feeling more vulnerable? With our treatment, give your body the boost it needs to recover from seasonal illnesses and recurring health problems.
BENEFITS FROM OUR CURES IMMUNITY
PACK 4 IV IMMUNITY (-15%)
PACK 6 IV IMMUNITY (-20%)
PACK 12 IV IMMUNITY (-30%)
Know all about your immune system
THE IMMUNE SYSTEM, AN ANTI-MICROBE ARMY
Our bodies have an army of defenses against microbes. When functioning normally, the immune system is your body’s defense mechanism, which keeps you healthy every day.
When a foreign microbe enters the body, it is first detected by cells that have a general function of eliminating foreign substances: the macrophages. They recognize something that is not part of the body and eat it, whether it is a bacterium, a fungus or a protozoan.
Once a foreign element is swallowed by the macrophages, it is cut into small pieces that are presented to the surface of the macrophage to be recognized by the other immune cells, the leukocytes among others, which constitute the most effective immune arsenal to fight microbes in all their forms and tricks.
When the seasons change, when we go back to work or when we spend a lot of time indoors, we can feel a drop in energy, which can make us more vulnerable to passing microbes.
The immune system is the most important part of the body, always on alert, detecting pathogens such as viruses or bacteria and destroying them. The immune response is a complex mechanism, a chain involving different organs and cell types, all of which must function well to be effective.
Our hygiene and lifestyle have a direct influence on our immune system. Therefore, different environmental or biological factors can weaken your immune system:
- Lack of sleep: it can decrease the activity of antibodies and white blood cells, making them less effective in fighting infections.
- Dietary imbalance: a poor diet is often the cause of a lack of nutrients. Vitamins and minerals are essential to the proper functioning of the body. Vitamin C and zinc in particular contribute to the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Stress: studies have shown that in the event of an infection, stress contributes to reducing the effectiveness of the immune system.
- Sedentary lifestyle: the body is designed to move. Lack of physical activity puts the body out of balance and makes it more susceptible to disease. It is therefore important to stay motivated to exercise!
- Age is also a factor in weakening the immune system. For example, a young adult will have less difficulty adapting to time changes (jet lag when traveling / change from summer to winter time…) and will recover more easily than an older person.
You feel tired, your body is under strain and you wonder if your natural defenses are weakened? There are certain signs that do not deceive!
Catching every bug that comes along and getting sick more often than usual is probably the most visible sign.
Taking longer to recover from minor illnesses is also a sign that your natural defenses are fighting germs but are not as effective as usual.
Chronic fatigue can also be the cause of a weakened immune system that will take the last of your body’s energy resources to try to replenish itself.
Similarly, if your small wounds take longer to heal, for example a small cut that does not close as quickly as usual or even gets infected, it may be a sign of a weakened body that is struggling to defend itself!
Whether you have a cold, the flu or another health problem, illness puts extra stress on your body. As a result, it needs more vitamins and nutrients than usual to fight off illness.
Hydration is also an essential part of recovery from illness, but it’s not always easy to drink when you’re sick, especially if you’re nauseated. Drinking plenty helps your body flush out toxins, thin mucus to improve your congestion and restore fluids.
Our treatment provides your body with the vitamins, antioxidants and hydration you need to fight infection.
Best of all, we deliver it right to your door so you don’t have to get out of bed when you feel ill.